Thursday, December 8, 2011

I would like to remit money to india from Saudi. Which is the best way so as to get the best exchange rate?

I am sure there are many agencies in KSA that remit money any where in the world, such as Wall Street, where the money is received instantly.





However, I suggest you remit through Al Rajhi who will issue a bank draft. This is safe and secure and also it is documented. I am sure Indian tax laws do have some regulations where the documented remittances enjoy benefits.





As regards the exchange rates, I would prefer to survey the market. Please do not resort to Hawala. It is not legal.|||You might want to try Western Union or Moneygram to send money ( this method is fast compared to other). But Check State Bank of India in Saudi, NRIs residing in the Middle East Countries can send rupee remittances to India through Banks in Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and UAE.

1 comment:

  1. I like your blog post. Keep on writing this type of great stuff. I'll make sure to follow up on your blog in the future.
    Regards
    remit to India at best exchange rates

    ReplyDelete