Monday, December 12, 2011

If your husband allows you to work outside the country and oblige you to remit money do you call that love?

Let's just say where I work and what I do with the money I earn is my business. Love or no love, it's my business.|||Yes, love is altogether a different feeling.He is just taking care of your finances. Don't think in terms of his money or your money, rather focus on how 'our' money has to be spent or invested. Don't let him consider you a money making machine, rather teach him to appreciate the effort and energy you put in to make the money by living and working far from your family and place. As you are a family, you definitely have certain goals and aspirations. So, you don't have to bother about only one aspect of life, that is remitting of your money to him. But, we all know it is the only thing that runs the world most of the time, however sentimental we are. So, don't lose it or make it the cause of dispute. Discretion, my dear, is all that you need to have in a tricky situation like this. Good luck.|||If my husband allows me and obliges me? Hahahahaha! Now that is funny. He's not my master and I'm no slave. Forget the geography! If he treated me like that, I'd certainly say that isn't love.|||no, it is called "smart money"|||nope, if he wants me for money i will get rid of him.|||I means that all your husband wants is your money. Get rid of him and keep your money yourself.|||He can't do that legally here in the U.S. I'd simply tell him "Hell no".

No comments:

Post a Comment