Thursday, December 15, 2011

Do i have to make a letter of discharge for my previous employer against my outstanding salary loan?

my previous employer asked me to make a letter - addressed to them- in releasing or discharging them from my outstanding SSS salary loan.isnt it that i would automatically informed my new/current employer regarding my l


loan status?and they would be the one to remit my monthly payment as deducted from my salary?|||Dear,


you must oblible your old employer . they right to ask the salary loan letter because they given pay certificate for you collect the loan . than you give with your new emp0lyer reducting slip and requestion for withdwraal of diduction loan reasponblity. give them.


Thanks.|||Yes absolutely. Never let the bird go until it poops.

No comments:

Post a Comment