Monday, December 12, 2011

What are the best websites/agencies to find a job in the film industry in Vancouver?

My partner and I are planning to move to Vancouver next year to work. My current job is as Head of Film Promotions for Carlton Screen Advertising in the UK and my remit is to create partnerships between brands and films on behalf of the UK Film Distributors. I have lots of varied experience within the film industry and would like to continue my career in Vancouver. If anyone knows of good websites or specific employment agencies which deal with the film industry or any ideas on how to start looking, it would be much appreciated|||I am trying to find out myself. I am a videographer here in the states. If I find any information out, I will let you know. When you get there, if need anybody to work for you, please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment