Thursday, December 15, 2011

How Can I find the # to an overseas bank ?

I keep getting contacted by a bank in The Swiss Alps Telling me, I have won money And they will send me my money, Once I remit to them $750.00 EURO. How can I contact this bank ? Do you have a phone number for them.|||What's the name of the bank? Or the phone number they're calling you from. There's all kinds of ways to look information up on the internet. i.e. www.google.com, on there search field you can simply enter a ten digit phone number like this: 626-359-1576, and you'll get any info (minus all the usual pop up junk we all normally get when trying to search for something).





Gimme some more info and i'll try and help you out. Thx, Mary|||Don't dare to reply to them! don't dare to send money! Its fake, its fraud and cheating. First there were millions of such emails sent from Nigeria and after this scam was publicized all over the world, they try it from other countries. Just erase this messege


and avoid any further such messeges.

No comments:

Post a Comment