Thursday, December 8, 2011

We have a call from London that we won Australian Lottery and informed to remit Dhs. 2500/-. Isn't it a scam?

Is there any agency to check this kind of scam?|||Its a SCAM...


Think about it.. If you won a Lottery... Anywhere in the WORLD..... Don't you think they would fly you out there so, they can have you on TV and whatever else...


Think about it.. Here in the US.. If anyone wins anything even near a million.. Its all over the newspapers and TV...





There probley going to try and steal your identity or after you fill out Payment Processing.. There going to say please send us (about) $5,000 for the taxes and processing fees...





So, I wouldn't do anything but, just ignore them.. Or write back and say.. Send me the money and I'll send you the info back once I received it..


They will never answer you back.. and I would try and call you Internet provider and tell them about it...





Good luck with everything and let us know what happens...


Jay|||Trust me. Its a scam. Just forget about it.|||And....Just WHEN was it that you ENTERED the Australian lottery??? Never, you say......Well, there is your answer. Don't be a sucker!|||No! You really won! Send me 200$ for details.|||you better give them your address and bank account numbers just to be sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment