Thursday, December 15, 2011

What are the Bank Account Fraud consequences?

I have used someone else's bank account to remit money to the Philippines without the bank account owner's knowledge. She eventually saw these transactions in her bank statement and reported it in the bank. They have traced my name and the bank reported me to the remittance agency.





I want to know what will happen to me. I don't have any record in being in trouble. Please help me, what should I do?|||Well, I can tell you what you should NOT have done. You should NOT have used someone else's card. That's like 3 charges: theft, credit card fraud, and identity theft - all of which are SERIOUS crimes. Bad move. You might be facing 10 to 20 years (or even more) in jail, although you have no prior record. (Of course you will be ordered to pay the money back as well).





Start off with 3 felonies to start your record. Wow. You may not ever recover from this mistake.





What should you do? Pray. Start right now. Pray for a lenient sentence of 10 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment