Thursday, December 15, 2011

An attorney settled with a debt collector without my approval. What are my obligations to the debt collection

Asked attorney to settle a $10,000.00 cc debt at 50-80 cents on the dollar. I now owe $17,000.00 %26amp; I didn't sign anything. What are my options? What happens if I don't remit any monies?|||Help me understand the question. Are you saying the original debt was $10,000 - and now it is $17,000? Is that because of attorney's fees? What was the written agreement that you had with your attorney? What written agreement do you have with the collection agency? What was the status of the debt before your attorney made the agreement (had the collectors attorney filed for a judgment?)





http://www.no-debt.net|||I work with Prepaid Legal Services I dont know the answer but I can get you access to the top Lawfirms in your area and you can get unlimited phone consaultation and more if u need it

No comments:

Post a Comment