Thursday, December 8, 2011

Why is Yahoo telling me to remit my personal data or be deleted in 7 days?

If you received this request in a email, it's not from Yahoo. They will never ask for personal info, they already have it. It's a phishing scam to hack your account. If you received a pop up when you were signing in to update your security questions, then yes it's real. But not the email, just mark it spam and forget about it.|||sounds like a scam to me|||I had to do the same thing.. I herd that its because they are uploading virous protection or ssomething like that!!|||Cannot find anything about remit personal data on threat of being deleted. Question did you sign up for a business website with them? if not the only thing I can think of is to advise You to Contact


Yahoo Support contact them directly and ask what is going on the only other reason might be is that you violated their Terms.

No comments:

Post a Comment