Monday, December 12, 2011

If my previous employer didn't remit my sss contribution, what can i do?

when i checked my sss contributions, there were 2 months wherein my contributions were 0... but i had sss deductions at that time...





please guide me here...|||I suggest that you write the SSS and attach a photocopy of your payslips showing the deductions for the said payroll periods. They may be able to tell you what are the next steps to do as you are not the first one who encountered this problem.





You may also try writing your previous employer's accounting/payroll department to inquire this discrepancy.





If nothing comes out of all these, you may consider paying the gap yourself. Saves you the hassle for future loans applications/benefits that may be affected because there ia a gap in your contributions.





Good luck.|||it must have been a mistake. talk to your employer about it. theyd know what to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment