Thursday, December 15, 2011

How do I send money to the Philippines?

If I need to remit money to someone in Philippines, what is the best way to do so? Who are the popular service providers?|||You can try MTOs (money transfer organizations) like Western Union, but I'm not too happy with their exchange rates and their fees are bit too high.





I prefer online remittance providers like Remit2Home (http://www.remit2home.com) as I feel they offer good and reliable service.|||the most convienent and fast is western union....u can send online at there website, they convert the dollars into pesos and charge about $27 for $200....give ur girlfiend the control number and state where ur sending it from before she picks it up... good luck!|||You can purchase an international money order from the US postal service. This is a rather long process. You might use Western Union to wire the funds. This is expensive. Check with your bank. You bank may be able to wire the money to the recipient's bank. This assumes that the party to whom you wish to send funds has a bank account.|||I'm sure Western Union can.


tc

No comments:

Post a Comment