Thursday, December 15, 2011

How do i open a pay pal account?

I am writing essays for a US website. The payment is done in dollars. I am from India and just have an ICICI SB a/c. Do I need to open a paypal a/c or can I ask them to remit through fund transfer? The company has two options 'wire transfer' and 'pay pal'. Kindly help me. Two of my essays have already been accepted and the payment is due on 3rd Feb'2010.





Thanks in advance.|||Get yourself a paypal account. It is totally free and India qualifies. Here is a link paypal gave me to give to people who want to set up an account:





https://www.paypal.com/us/mrb/pal=HK8PVQ鈥?/a>





If you sign up with my link, I will personally get credit for your sign up if you ever use your account, and that would be really nice!





I hope you do use my link and sign up. I sell lots of things with paypal - not just on ebay, but also my own sites. I hope you like it. You can convert any currency and even get paid out on a debit card so you can have the money instantly.|||There are other remittance agency besides paypal who are into online remittance. one of them is Remit2India | http://bit.ly/Remit2India

Report Abuse


|||as said go to the site|||check the website www.paypal.com

No comments:

Post a Comment