Sunday, December 4, 2011

Informed me to remit 1000 euros for opening an account hence request for details?

can you help me by giving your email for correspondence with you.|||1,000.00 EUR = 59,276.28 INR


Euro India Rupees


1 EUR = 59.2763 INR 1 INR = 0.0168702 EUR


-----------------


I have no interest in corresponding with you, but you are about to be scammed.


It doesn't cost anywhere near that much to 'open an account'. That's like over $1,300 US dollars !!!!!!!!!!!!!





'Opening an account' is generally FREE in the USA, or maybe just like a minimal charge of say $8 USD.


---------------------


Proceed if you wish - I don't care. I wouldn't. Pure scam. But sometimes it takes getting burned to realize that some people are out there purely to try and scam you out of your money.

No comments:

Post a Comment